Welcome to the MobilityFirst wiki. This wiki covers the software release of the prototype of the MobilityFirst Future Internet Architecture proposal. Visit the Prototype Documentation starting page for all the details.
The wiki provides information on:
- The available components (e.g. name resolution service, routing and client components).
- How the components can be used to deploy experiments of different scale.
- How to install the different components. Both Debian packages and instructions on how to download and compile sources are available.
If you want to become a developer for the project, please request an Orbit account and contact Francesco Bronzino (bronzino@…) or Ivan Seskar (seskar@…).
For a quick overview of the high level features of the architecture, that will help form an idea of the different pieces of the software release, please visit the Architecture Highlights page or head back to theMobilityFirst project website.
For any additional information, please free to contact Francesco Bronzino (bronzino@…) or Ivan Seskar (seskar@…).
- namedAPI.png (242.7 KB) - added by wontoniii 2 years ago.
- narrow.png (19.8 KB) - added by parishad 2 years ago.
- hybrid-guid-na.png (27.1 KB) - added by romi 2 years ago.
- packet_structure.png (3.6 KB) - added by romi 2 years ago.
- multihoming_scenario.png (72.9 KB) - added by romi 2 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip